Accueil Antennes 4G
routeur4g.fr est financé par ses lecteurs. Quand vous achetez en passant par les liens du site, nous pouvons toucher une commission d’affiliation.

Double antenne parabolique MIMO X-Pol 1800 MHz

ludovickludovick Membre Messages: 8188
Modifié (juin 2019) dans Antennes 4G
@rottven a une installation très performante, il vise un relais à 16km avec cette antenne : Dual 20dBi 4G 1800MHz MIMO X-Pol Parabolic Grid
Gain 20dBi et là c'est pas du pipeau !

Message edité par pioc34 on

Réponses

• anglophoneanglophone Membre Messages: 76
    J'ai plusieurs de ces antennes faites pour 2400 MHz WiFi.  L'alimentation de parabole est un dipôle banal constitué d'une large bande de cuivre.  Je prévois de modifier l’alimentation de telle sorte qu’elle dispose de deux dipôles parallèles pour 1800 et 2600 MHz.  La distance au réflecteur devrait être correcte pour 2600 MHz, on verra comment l’antenne fonctionne à 1800 MHz.
    @rottven Hello Omar, do you know if these antennas are the standard WiFi antennas - or if they have been modified?  Have you by any chance measured the SWR of the antenna from 1700 to 2700 MHz?
    Since you are in Caracas, I will repeat my above comment in English:
    I have several of these antennas made for 2400 MHz Wifi.  The antenna feed is a banal dipole made from a large copper band.  I plan to modify the feed such that it has 2 dipoles in parallel, one for 2600 and the other for 1800 MHz.  The distance between the dipole and the reflector should be OK for 2600 MHz, will see how it functions at 1800 MHz.
    I went to the Australian site and the data sheet here says this antenna is only 1800 MHz. It will, of course, with so much gain be an excellent antenna.  I will continue with my idea to convert a 2400 MHz wifi antenna to a 2-band 1800/2600 MHz feed.
  • ludovickludovick Membre Messages: 8188
    @anglophone
    ce sont des antennes 4G 1800Mhz
  • rottvenrottven Membre Messages: 5
    Greetings.
    That antenna of 2.4G, you can only take it to 1,800 Mhz or 1,900 Mhz in the following way :
    http://evdotips.blogspot.com/2008/10/parabolic-grid-antenna.html
    I hope my writing will help you
    Good luck

Omar Perez
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.